Improper tyre pressure can lead to a large number of problems-from uneven tires and accelerated wear to structural damage, or even a reduction in mileage per unit of petrol. Maintaining proper tyre pressure can increase mileage per unit of petrol and significantly save fuel cost.
Check the tire pressure at least once a month or before a long trip. Goodyear recommends that you check the tyre pressure once a month or before a long trip.
The tyre pressure should be adjusted to the car door sign or the user manual for the vehicle manufacturer's recommended values. Proper maintenance of vehicles and tyres is a useful investment because it translates into the best driving experience, dramatically saving costs and increasing mileage per unit of petrol.
- Select The Appropriate Tires
- Tyre Performance Standard
- Driving Skills In Winter
- Driving Skills In Wet-sliding Road
- How To Replace Flat Gas Tires
- Tyre Maintenance And Maintenance Guide
- Considerations For Replacing Tires
- Inspection And Repair Of Tyres
- How Do You Keep Your Best Driving Performance A...
- Components Of A Tyre