1. Look for tires with excellent braking and control test results.
2. Tread wear, driving comfort, noise and rolling resistance and other factors help narrow the range of selection .
3. The choice of car tyres depends on your area of residence, weather and road conditions, as well as customer expectations of tyre performance and requirements for vehicles.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Production flow of Tyre
- Problems related to tyre transposition
- What are the signs that the tires are about to ...
- When do I need to change the tyre?
- How to check tire pressure
- All weather and winter tires: What's the differ...
- Check the vehicle's problems before the long jo...
- What is the meaning of the markings on the side...
- Does driving habits affect tyre life?
- Should the tires be rotated?