Find tyre size and other information according to the following figure:
1. Tyre cross-section width (mm)
2. Ratio of section height to section width (%)
3. Tyre structure (r= meridian)
4. Rim diameter (inches)
5. Max load Capacity (load index)
6. Rated speed
7. Tyre without inner tire
8. Tread Wear indicator Strip position
9. ECE tyre recognition mark and number
10. Winter mud and snow driving capacity
11. Production date (week, year)
12. Traffic compliance Symbol
13. Ministry of communications manufacturer Code/li>
15. Product Name
16. Tyre structure Details (Ministry of Transportation)
17. Load and pressure signs (Ministry of Transport)
18. Tyre type (meridian) Logo (Quality level) required by U.S. Consumer information regulations
Related Industry Knowledge
- Production flow of Tyre
- Problems related to tyre transposition
- What are the signs that the tires are about to ...
- When do I need to change the tyre?
- How to check tire pressure
- What should you consider when choosing a new tyre?
- All weather and winter tires: What's the differ...
- Check the vehicle's problems before the long jo...
- Does driving habits affect tyre life?
- Should the tires be rotated?