1. Buy a tire gauge or use the tire pressure gauge of the tyre shop;
2. The first priority is to check the tyre pressure in the morning or in the condition of the tire cooling.
3. after the vehicle is driven, the temperature of the tyre will increase and affect the tire pressure value;
4. Unscrew the valve cap and put the tire pressure gauge on the valve mouth, it is normal to hear a short hissing sound;
5. Read the value of the pressure gauge and compare it with the proposed value of the vehicle (bar or PSI);
6. Adjust the pressure, or inflate in the tire shop;
7. Re-use the barometer to check the tyre pressure and check with the manufacturer's parameters; 8. Tighten the valve cap of each tyre
Related Industry Knowledge
- Production flow of Tyre
- Problems related to tyre transposition
- What are the signs that the tires are about to ...
- When do I need to change the tyre?
- What should you consider when choosing a new tyre?
- All weather and winter tires: What's the differ...
- Check the vehicle's problems before the long jo...
- What is the meaning of the markings on the side...
- Does driving habits affect tyre life?
- Should the tires be rotated?