Of course I will. Here are some tips for prolonging tyre life:
1. Do not speed. High-speed driving can produce too much heat.These calories increase the wear speed of tires and reduce the durability of tyres.
2. Avoid turning too fast in corners and corner sections, or stop blows abruptly.
3. No traffic shall be made on the edge of the road, Lu Yan, pits or other obstacles.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Production flow of Tyre
- Problems related to tyre transposition
- What are the signs that the tires are about to ...
- When do I need to change the tyre?
- How to check tire pressure
- What should you consider when choosing a new tyre?
- All weather and winter tires: What's the differ...
- Check the vehicle's problems before the long jo...
- What is the meaning of the markings on the side...
- Should the tires be rotated?