Driving smoothly from tires. Check the tire pressure before you travel and check at least once a month.
※ Note: Be sure to adjust the tire pressure to the door sign or the user manual for the recommended value of the car in the cold tyre condition. The inflated pressure shall not exceed the maximum limit value of the tyre side wall markings.
2. air filter.
Replacing a clogged air filter can increase mileage per unit of petrol, thereby saving fuel consumption.
3. Spark plugs.
Wear or dirty spark plugs can cause ignition failure and waste of fuel. 4. Fuel tank cover. Damage, loosening or loss of the tank cover can waste petrol.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Production flow of Tyre
- Problems related to tyre transposition
- What are the signs that the tires are about to ...
- When do I need to change the tyre?
- How to check tire pressure
- What should you consider when choosing a new tyre?
- All weather and winter tires: What's the differ...
- What is the meaning of the markings on the side...
- Does driving habits affect tyre life?
- Should the tires be rotated?