◆ The key to good grip is friction, but this can be a tricky problem because the friction depends on the ambient temperature.
◆ Winter tyres are designed to ensure that driving under low temperatures is still soft and smooth, so they can be adapted to all the tiny pits on icy pavements, resulting in better grip.
◆ All-weather tyres are designed to enhance the adhesion of wetlands and snow conditions, and their fine furrows also help to provide occlusal surfaces, lock the tread and ground, and improve the grip of the wet land of the tires.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Production flow of Tyre
- Problems related to tyre transposition
- What are the signs that the tires are about to ...
- When do I need to change the tyre?
- How to check tire pressure
- What should you consider when choosing a new tyre?
- Check the vehicle's problems before the long jo...
- What is the meaning of the markings on the side...
- Does driving habits affect tyre life?
- Should the tires be rotated?